One word for this drama. Amazing. I am so amazed by this drama. The writernim is so great. How come the writer can get the idea and make us viewers watching it every episode like fix the puzzles. And again, Jisung oppa plays very very good, no doubt.
I think he deserves awards for his acting who plays multiple personalities in this production. I love how Jisung can steal my heart with all the characters he plays, as Yo Na and even as Shin Se Gi. He has six other identities. Here’s the details I got from wikipedia:
- Shin Se-gi: a vehement guy with a devil-may-care demeanor who appears when Do-hyun experiences violence. He may be violent, but he never hurts children and women. Se-gi endures all of Do-hyun’s pain as he is the only one who remember his memories. His first love is Oh Ri-jin.
- Perry Park: a 40 year-old man with an aficionado for fishing and building bombs. He speaks with Jeolla dialect.
- Ahn Yo-seob (“Yo-seob” is the Korean version of “Joseph”): a suicidal, intelligent 17 year old boy and artist.
- Ahn Yo-na (“Yo-na” is the Korean version of “Jonah”): an extrovert and mischievous 17 year old girl who has a love for idols. She appears when Cha Do-Hyun undergoes a great deal of pain or mental stress, and needs to endure it clandestinely. She has a crush on Oh Ri-on.
- Nana: a 7 year-old girl who has a teddy bear named Nana.
- Mr. X: a mysterious guy.
This kind of drama is so popular lately, about psychological. And this production is one of the best cos they can bring me really into all of the characters. Seems like pairing with Hwang Jang Eum was not the first time, so I think the chemistry went well. And Park Seo Joon acting is better here for me. Getting getting better I can cry when I see he’s crying. I like his acting. He deserves a lead role next time just like his previous drama I watched, Witch Romance.
Guys, watch marathon and you wont regret it and wont get bored. Fun to watch. Clue: All Cha Do Hyun’s characters are related to Oh Ri Jin 🙂